The Calafate luxury Apple Watch band features our smooth navy premium Nappa calfskin leather, reflected by two genuine iolite cabochons set in a 14k yellow gold floral motif. Our leather craftsmen use proprietary technology to seamlessly lock each jewel into the lining to ensure stability. Fine royal purple goatskin lines the strap creating soft and supple comfort. Each strap is made in France and stamped with a unique serial number.
- Women’s luxury Apple Watch band made from premium navy Nappa calfskin leather
- Two genuine iolite cabochons set in 14k yellow gold flowers, 2.3 total carat weight
- Made in France in small batches
- Compatible with all Apple Watch® Series and sizes
- Available in Starlight, Midnight, Silver, Space Gray and Rose Gold hardware
- Fits wrist sizes 5.3in - 6.8in
- Signature purple goatskin lining
Inspired by the Glacial Meltwaters of Patagonia
Fed by the glacial meltwater of several rivers, the milky blue of Lago Argentino in Patagonia appears extraterrestrial. Massive icebergs break off with dramatic flare, launching into the water with thunderous splashes. The insistent Antarctic wind swirls and marks the terrain. Slowly cruising by huge, floating, effervescent ice sculptures meticulously carved by the elements.
Hear from our Founder, Carlye Morgan about the inspiration behind the Calafate band.